What is your return policy?
- Jewelry must be returned or exchanged within 14 days of order delivery date as verified on the order delivery confirmation email you received.
- All items must be unworn, undamaged and returned in their original packaging and shipping box. Returns and exchanges outside of these guidelines will not be accepted.
- Returns and exchanges are only accepted on regularly priced items. Sale items, promotional items, items purchased with a code discount and gift cards are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method, minus a $10 return shipping and restocking fee.
- Refunds should be reflected within 10 business days after approval.
- If this is a warranty claim, click here for instructions.
- To proceed with a return, click here.
* Items returned outside of the above guidelines cannot be processed.
Late or missing refunds -
If you haven’t received a refund within 10 business days of your refund confirmation email, first contact your bank and your credit card company to verify. If there are any additional questions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items -
Only regular-priced items are eligible for a refund. Sale and promotional items are non-refundable.
Only regular-priced items are eligible for an exchange. Sale and promotional items are non-exchangeable.
Warranty and claims -
We are proud of the quality and craftsmanship of our jewelry. All of our jewelry has a 1-year warranty from the purchase date of full-priced items. Warranties are not accepted on items purchased at a discount or through a promotion. Our warranty covers defective or damaged pieces and does not cover neglect from our jewelry care instructions here. You may initiate a warranty claim by following instructions here.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you as the recipient, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your gift. Gift returns need to be within 14 days of confirmed delivery and follow the same return guidelines as regular purchases. Please contact customer service at email@example.com to begin a gift return.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to him/herself, we will send a refund to the gift giver.